PAS is a Woman Owned Enterprise headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is certified by the Department of Transportation as a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) and is also certified to participate as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) in the Small Business Administration (SBA) WOSB Contract Program.
PAS provides integrated, professional management and technical services throughout Georgia and Birginia, with extensive capabilities in environmental services, engineering, and logistics.
PAS is currently looking for an experienced Construction Quality Manager (CQM) to provide services to conduct clinical and facilities construction quality management support assistance at Martin Army Community Hospital, Ft Benning, GA.
• Bachelor Degree or 10 years or more experience directly related to assigned tasks.
• Must possess a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NAC-I)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Gather input from the facility manager. Make field surveys to investigate existing layouts and conditions, and reports to COR or other appropriate Government officials.
• Evaluate schedules, wok performance quality, safety oversight, coordination effectiveness, perform document reviews, and QA duties as identified by the IACH Facilities staff for all operations and maintenance work in progress or in the planning stages.
• Ensure conformance with NFPA codes, JCAHO standards, safety standards, and other agency criteria. Coordinates with facility infection control officers to insure compliance.
• Coordinate with facility safety officers to implement effective safety policies.
• Report compliance issues to COR or other applicable Government official for action by the Government. Monitors construction contractor quality control activities and makes appropriate recommendations to COR for Government action.
• Provide timely coordination with hospital staff to ensure proper reviews and notification of projects and utility outages. Present at utility outages to provide engineering and contractor support.
• Attend and participate in pre-construction, staff, inprogress-reviews, and other project-related meetings, and provides reports to COR or appropriate Government officials.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders to include Facilities, Logistics, Med Maintenance, the construction contractor, Regional Facilities staff, DPW PM staff, and project-related Corps of Engineers staff.
• Participate in final on-site inspections of completed work and makes recommendations to the COR for corrective action, if necessary.
PAS Personal Profile of a Successful Candidate:
• A self-starting highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
• Very organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
• Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
• Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
• Easy to work with others.
Position Location: Martin Army Community Hospital, Ft Benning, GA.
PAS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities. Veterans, minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you meet these qualification please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Mia-HR. No phone calls please.